Sunday, December 21, 2008

When Everything Fails

Okay. I flunk my driving test again.
Partly my fault and partly my tester's, I secretly blame it on luck.
O'wells, I'm going to try again, which is going to be in March, which means I'm not going to be possible to get my license this year.

So, as much as the Christmas is round the corner, those around don't seem to be excited about it.
But, I still did my Christmas shopping. Went to town with my dearest Brother, bought some really useful and nice gifts for my dearest load of people. I've already gave some out already.

So today, was supposed to be a foursome gathering dinner at Singapore Flyer, in the end, only left YY and me. But we had a great dinner, it was at a sports bar, really nice to hang out with friends and chill over beer. But seriously, beer sucks. I missed those days when the seven of us hang out and chill. What has happened? Oh, actually today was a great day. Went for prayer, since it the Dong Zhi, the winter solatice i think. Then went to Giant Tampines and Ikea Tampines to do shopping. I loved IKEA and their concept. I'm so going to grow up and own my very unique apartment, probably not in Singapore.

Need to report to school at 930am tmr for project. Can you believe it? Gosh, seriously!! But for the sake of everything, I'm going to get through it and I'll further my education.
I'm on second thought though. But education is important.

Loved and take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home